Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Now Hiring FT/PT Medication Aide's!
This position is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given community. These duties include providing medication management services, personal care for all residents, communicating with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents. All duties are performed under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness while maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
NOW HIRING Full time/Part time Assisted Living CAREGIVERS!
Experience: Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Looking for a flexible schedule that will work around your school or family? Working as a Caregiver in our Senior Living community allows you to engage your passion for working with seniors and balance your school or home schedule.
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
Competitive compensation package as well as a rewarding work environment. You will feel a sense of satisfaction in providing our residents with quality care, in a respectful and compassionate environment. As a Caregiver, you will be responsible for promoting the health and well-being of every resident by providing direct care to residents while promoting the resident’s highest level of functioning. You will also assist in maintaining the resident’s environment in a safe and neat manner within facility standards and State and Federal Regulations.
Now Hiring Full Time Maintenance Director!
This position is responsible for supervising and managing housekeeping staff, as well as all maintenance, repair, and upkeep activities of a given managed community, and communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Cook!
This position works under the Director, Food Service and supports all activities of the Food Service Department and Dining Room. The position is responsible for quality of meals served, quality of service delivery during meal service, and for compliance with special diets offered by the community.