Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Staff Nurse (LPN/LVN)!
This position is responsible for assessment of resident health status for both new and existing residents and the subsequent development of the care or service plan. Under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this position is responsible for routine communication with direct care staff, medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and the Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and policies.
NOW HIRING Full time Assisted Living and Memory Care CAREGIVERS!
Experience: Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement Assistance
Looking for a flexible schedule? Working as a Caregiver in our Senior Living community allows you to engage your passion for working with seniors.
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
The best salespeople will tell you that they are not salespeople at all, they just love what they do and they personally believe in the product they are selling. Are you ready to love what you do?
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Director that has a sincere passion for seniors and truly believes that our communities offer the highest quality of care amongst our competitors. We are looking for a person that has a proven track record of converting leads to move-ins as well as successfully managing and directing a team of Sales Directors.
The Sales and Marketing Director manages and directs the sales and marketing department in accordance with marketing and business plans to include managing the sales team, sales process and completing all activities required for a sale. This position maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production in the community, represents events in the community, and increases awareness through participation in outside events. Assists management with resident retention. Develops and executes marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
What we offer for you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with and mentor
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Comprehensive benefits and a competitive wage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program