Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
*** THIS IS A FULL-TIME REVENUE ACCOUTANT POSITION***
*** $37,000 -$40,000 DOE***
We are seeking a seeking a detail-oriented and efficient Revenue Account to join our Accounting Team. Milestone Retirement Communities, LLC operates in nearly 40 Senior Living communities across the U.S. offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Services.
The Revenue Accountant is responsible for the monthly revenue functions of the assigned properties to preserve and increase the value and accuracy of each property. The Revenue Accountant will work independently and with teammates to manage and resolve revenue issues under the general directions of the Revenue Manager.
Now Hiring Full-Time General Ledger Accountant!
You spend 80% of your day at work. Shouldn't that time be spent doing something you love, in an industry you are passionate about?
The General Ledger Accountant is responsible for preparation of monthly financials for a portfolio of Senior Living Communities including: balance sheet reconciliations, post payroll reports, review financial statements, bank reconciliations, intercompany analysis, rent roll reconciliations, maintain fixed asset listing, post revenue reports, and maintain proper accruals. On occasion, you may be assigned special projects relating to accounting and reporting, and will also have an opportunity to assist in training the community Business Office Managers when needed.
What we offer you:
- We are growing FAST, and with growth comes opportunity
- We are an awesome team to work with
- Group medical including dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program