Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Now Hiring (PT) Janitor!
This position is responsible for Janitorial and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Server!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters. Sunday - Wednesday 10:30AM - 07:00PM
Check out our perks!
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Free Lunch and Dinner
What we offer you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Now Hiring Executive Director!
Do you love working with Seniors? You have an opportunity to truly enrich the lives of our residents. We are looking for a compassionate, results driven individual who can bring their innovative ideas and passion for Assisted Living to the table. Let’s see if we’re a match!
The Executive Director position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations the communities’ policies and procedures. This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide the tools you need for success.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K/Roth Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts, Travel Assistance, and Employee Assistance Programs