Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Staff Nurse (RN, LPN/LVN)!
This position is responsible for assessment of resident health status for both new and existing residents and the subsequent development of the care or service plan. Under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this position is responsible for routine communication with direct care staff, medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and the Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and policies.
Now Hiring Full Time Maintenance Director!
This position is responsible for supervising and managing housekeeping staff, as well as all maintenance, repair, and upkeep activities of a given managed community, and communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
NOW HIRING FULL AND PART-TIME CAREGIVERS!
Kingston Bay Senior Living - 6161 W. Spruce Ave. Fresno, CA 93722
Looking for a flexible schedule that will work around your school or family? Working as a Caregiver in our Senior Living community allows you to engage your passion for working with seniors and balance your school or home schedule. Call 559-479-4700 TODAY to learn more about joining our team!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.