Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Do you enjoy relating to seniors, and being of service to them?
The Quarry Senior Living is Vancouver’s premiere retirement community which offers a continuum of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Parkinson’s Care, Enhanced Care and Memory Care.
We have a unique opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our residents. We are looking for a reliable, safe driver who is adept at decision making, problem solving, and gently and attentively assisting and meeting the needs of the elderly population!
This person will be the driver and often times the escort for resident outings, with weekly shopping outings, as well as restaurants, theaters, scenic drives, and more. It’s more than just a driving position, it’s a socially engaging position.
Our ideal driver will shine with the following:
- Patience with the elderly and memory impaired is a must.
- Transport residents in a safe manner while observing all safe driving standards.
- Use appropriate procedures to assist residents to minimize the risk of injury or accident.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention and communicating concerns of resident’s health to management as appropriate.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed