Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Sign-on bonus of $2000 for FT employment or $1000 for PT employment!
An additional $2 for every hour worked added to your base wage through 10/31/21! *based on meeting attendance requirements*
Fully paid HCA training and all required fees paid to obtain your HCA credentials.
The Quarry Senior Living is an amazing retirement community in Clark County. We offer a continuum of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Enhanced Care, and Memory Care. You will feel a sense of satisfaction in providing our residents with quality care, in a respectful and compassionate environment. With a Nurse on staff 24 hours per day, you will be supported to provide the best care possible.
The Quarry has several PT and FT Caregiver openings in Assisted Living and Memory Care. Shifts are Day 6am-2pm, Swing 2pm-10pm, and NOC 10pm-6am.
Do you have experience in a health care setting or just starting your career? We are excited to bring all levels of experience to our already outstanding team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- A positive attitude and ability to transition to different tasks easily.
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining room. Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform clinical procedures according to facility standards and scope of practice regulations.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
- Communicate effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
- Maintain education development and compliance with State and Federal Regulations and current knowledge of resident care practices.
The Quarry provides ongoing training so that you can maintain your required CEU's at no cost to you. Your professional development is important to us, and we prefer to promote from within whenever possible!