This position maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with marketing and business plans to include managing the sales process and completing all activities required for a sale. Represents the community, and increases awareness through participation in outside events. Partners with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
- Utilizes established sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals.
- Manages the sales process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community’s services and programs. Responds promptly to every telephone call, email, and Internet or in-person inquiry. Completes weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the community marketing plan.
- Coordinates and completes all activities needed for a sale and converts deposits to move-ins, including, but not limited to, visiting the prospect’s home, health care providers, or other locations to conduct initial assessments or sales presentations and ensuring that the required forms are completed by the prospect, his/her physician and family prior to the move in.
- Keeps management and other key associates abreast of the status of all prospective move-ins. Tracks and records pre-residency steps to facilitate communication.
- Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis.
- Effectively manages community inventory and looks for opportunities for increasing revenue and creating other revenue streams.
- Follows up and executes sales process with all leads from events.
- Assists management with resident retention through new resident welcome events, resident referral programs, and other programs as outlined in the marketing plan or by the Regional Director, Sales and Marketing.
- Partners with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals. Researches and provides recommendations for content and delivery of brochures, flyers, press releases and other forms of media that promote community services.
- Monitors conversion ratios regarding sales performance and business development calls to direct referral sources and collects and analyzes data to prepare weekly and monthly reports. Provides frequent sales performance issue information to management.
- Maintains working knowledge of lead management systems and uses them to maximize sales effectiveness. Inputs all sales and marketing activities in a timely manner and according to systems standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we offer for you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with and mentor
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Comprehensive benefits and a competitive wage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program